netproofer App is developed for Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router owners and empowers users to restrict the access of specific websites on their home/office network.
Netproof your Home with netproofer
You’ve baby-proofed your home, making sure your little ones have grown safely and unharmed into the tech savvy social butterflies they are today; tweeting through the twitterverse, tumbling through tumblr, and ‘zuck’ing around on facebook..
Even grown-ups have difficulty maintaining optimal office efficiency with employees sneakily posting on their Pinterest accounts or zapping away at space invaders....
Where’s the line in a world wide web of unlimited data and access?
“netproofer”, is here to offer you security, simplicity, and peace of mind..
The app allows you to customize or choose from a list of preloaded websites and button access to a site ON or OFF. With support for device-specific control, you have full website accessibility control of all connected devices on your Internet router.
Now you have “proof” that your kids are brushing up on Shakespearean literature and your employees are not ‘accidentally’ ;) surfing facebook or youtube.
- Block access to specific web sites with just an ON-OFF button for all the devices connected on your network.
- Block access to specific websites on specific devices on your network
- Extremely User-friendly and the user needs no prior knowledge on how a router has to be configured.
- Configure custom lists for "always allow" and "always block".
- Real-time ON-OFF of Website access.
- Works with your iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Parental Control made easys
- netproofer is developed for Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers and the Linksys E4200v2 Router. In order to use this App, you will need to have a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router or a Linksys E4200v2 Router. You can purchase Linksys routers at your local store or by clicking on the following link:
- This App will work on the following Linksys routers: